Snakes and Novels

 Well folks, it has been awhile without any posts so I just thought I'd let my friends know I am okay and keeping busy with writing as I still have no work with shows or training courses. I am discovering that research takes as much time , if not more so, than the actual writing. I am pleased to report that my good mate John Mcgrath has offered to edit the book when it is finally finished. Thanks John. Thanks also to Joe Sambono who has offered invaluable advice on aspects of my manuscript and to all those people who offered encouragement when I had doubts. My mate Michael pointed out to me that the average novel is between 80,000 and 100,000 words and John McGrath echoed this. For a while there I wondered what I have taken on but with probably around 30,000-40,000 words done I feel I am progressing. I hope those who offered encouragement are patient people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Mountains Snake Catcher

Blue Mountains snake catcher

Snakes in the blue mountains